Tuesday, 27 April 2010
hin und her
I tend to be innocouos.
A word which doesnt sound 'safe' and harmless at all, especially because of all those O's.
Maybe the sound of it is more accurate to describe it, since tendencies allow a great range of actions anyway; like very little time ago I did the following
- went from being "it's complicated" to "single."
My one and only comment to that : I'm not that uncomplicated, am I?
Whenever I'm relating the story regarding my relationship status, of two and or more involved fates, not like the three mythological godesses, - all soapy and all drama - with an increased frequency, due to myself lately being prone to admitting deeply ingrained and greatly increased doubts, not self-doubts, beware that! plus a heightened level of uncertainty, this process of absolving, not in the least distancing myself from it, but looking at it from a distance while standing amidst interwoven plots, - probably sliding along lines of a spiral that will hopefully lead into some kind of decision or a sense of determination - provides me with a short stretch of time, filled with a sense of trust and accordance, based upon encouragement and sometimes even logical conclusions.
Mein Wiener Charme wirkt manchmal Wunder.
Weswegen ich mir ein neues Ziel gesetzt habe, nämlich an meinen Wurzeln zu rütteln und ein wenig wienerisch in meinen alltäglichen Sprachgebrauch miteinzubringen, heast oida, is wos?
Meine Definition für 'Wiener Gemütlichkeit' - die es ja fast einmal zum Weltkulturerbe (oder so ähnlich) geschafft hätte - das ist ungeschminkte Unfreundlichkeit, reaktionäres Denkverhalten gepaart mit im höchsten Maße ausgeprägter Faulheit.
Außerdem habe ich mich dazu entschieden einen großen Fehler zu machen und Elfriede Jelinek zu lesen.
mfg
i gambled away my time.