[Schluchzt]
I wanna thank the Academy.
[Wischt sich Tränen aus dem Gesicht]
I wanna thank my parents for believing in me and supporting me in every way they could, and also, for always doubting me, when I wasnt sure about things either, but pretended that I was.
I dont wanna thank god, since he does not exist.
I dont wanna write the g in god with a capital letter.
I want to thank our growing numbers of announcing ladies of the past and all those to come for telling the world that we're there.
I want to thank our loyal and lovely crew, simply for existing.
I want to thank those people, who solve the problems I create beforehand.
I want to thank those people, who help me out, when I am going nuts.
I want to thank those people, who are orbiting around me, even, when I'm ice.
[Schluchzt]
I want to thank my beloved readers, actually interested in what I've got to say, even tho I dont know what I've got to say, I'll say it anyway.
I want to thank anyone and everybody in the whole world, except for those who harbour homophobia, racism and sexism in their thoughts. That pretty much covers up the worst, but I am sure there are some things missing and people who dont deserve my acknowledgement and should therefore be excluded.
[Schaut böse]
I want to thank the boys in the band for having me.
I love the truck they gave us, forget about money, fame and everything.
Give me that truck, or a light blue volvo with a "worst president ever sticker".
I want to give my dearest, most honest and most loving regards to Amanda Palmer.
[Bricht neuerlich in Tränen aus und muss beim Gehen gestützt werden]
Fondly yours,
mfg
t
und die oscar - rede