Saturday, more than one week ago
While the safest thing to do is nothing, the next to safest thing would be doing something everyone else does, which is next to nothing. I don't think it's a poem.
I was in all kinds of public transport, suffering from a massive emotional hangover.
I caused it myself, I guess.
Since I felt that that there was no one I could relate to or even communicate with at this time and space based situation, all means of modern technology included, I started to write. I thought of palaces and the combination of facial features that make me like someone; out of question that physicality does matter, one way or another. (As I used to say, you fall in love with the character.)
Only hours before had I looked upon and up to such a person, up close.
While the safest thing to do is nothing, the next to safest thing would be doing something everyone else does, which is next to nothing. I don't think it's a poem.
I was in all kinds of public transport, suffering from a massive emotional hangover.
I caused it myself, I guess.
Since I felt that that there was no one I could relate to or even communicate with at this time and space based situation, all means of modern technology included, I started to write. I thought of palaces and the combination of facial features that make me like someone; out of question that physicality does matter, one way or another. (As I used to say, you fall in love with the character.)
Only hours before had I looked upon and up to such a person, up close.