You don't know my heart, so don't you dare.
Don't you worry, I'm not in love. That is one of those things that only happens to other people.
and did not tell you about it; you would be the first to know, honey. I am much too gossip not to tell the first person, who comes my way; or flies or floats
my boat. If only, I was not so afraid, not to play it safe, play it distanced, like a distant sound of a violin, why a violin, because the violin is pretty distant at the moment; the violin can be violent, she showed me, believe me.
Not directly and not immediately, but subtle, metaphorical; through the flower as German speaking people could say, if they wanted and would use the language they claim as their own, if -
That is also the reason why, this entry is not titled You don't know my heart, so don't you dare.
Ich bin bloß, angezogen, wieder in der Laune zu quotieren, das Programm den Quoten zu unterwerfen. Und zu zitieren, das Geschriebene den Notizen hinzuzufügen, die Quellen auszuziehen, ihnen die Erde abschütteln und die Wurzeln auszureißen. Wurzeln tragen keine Blätter.
Die Weisheit, die in meinen Zähnen beheimatet ist, trage ich noch immer bei mir. Sie sitzt tief im Fleisch, verbissen. Schatten werfen keine Schatten.
Erde lässt sich unheimlich schwer entfernen, aufräumen, weg ordnen, dorthin, wo sie nicht mehr hingehört. Ich fühle mich jedenfalls in keinster Weise als natürlich von irgendeinem Ort; oder möchte gebunden sein an geographische Koordinaten, die politische Grenzen und wirtschaftliche fordern; aber das ist nicht meine Entscheidung. Wer ich bin und wenn du aufhörst
Actually hardly anything has happened, outside of the quotidian.
Such a beautiful word for such a common meaning, meaning common.
It probably asks for something more, not just quotidian, but quotidian something. Out of the ordinary.
Like depois de asks for infinitivo.
Here I go again, rambling, rambling, rambling. The beginning sounded so promising! He could be a writer, if only -
Don't you worry, I'm not in love. That is one of those things that only happens to other people.
Geschichten vom Holz / tales of would
Don't you worry, too much, I'm not in loveand did not tell you about it; you would be the first to know, honey. I am much too gossip not to tell the first person, who comes my way; or flies or floats
my boat. If only, I was not so afraid, not to play it safe, play it distanced, like a distant sound of a violin, why a violin, because the violin is pretty distant at the moment; the violin can be violent, she showed me, believe me.
Not directly and not immediately, but subtle, metaphorical; through the flower as German speaking people could say, if they wanted and would use the language they claim as their own, if -
That is also the reason why, this entry is not titled You don't know my heart, so don't you dare.
Ich bin bloß, angezogen, wieder in der Laune zu quotieren, das Programm den Quoten zu unterwerfen. Und zu zitieren, das Geschriebene den Notizen hinzuzufügen, die Quellen auszuziehen, ihnen die Erde abschütteln und die Wurzeln auszureißen. Wurzeln tragen keine Blätter.
Die Weisheit, die in meinen Zähnen beheimatet ist, trage ich noch immer bei mir. Sie sitzt tief im Fleisch, verbissen. Schatten werfen keine Schatten.
Erde lässt sich unheimlich schwer entfernen, aufräumen, weg ordnen, dorthin, wo sie nicht mehr hingehört. Ich fühle mich jedenfalls in keinster Weise als natürlich von irgendeinem Ort; oder möchte gebunden sein an geographische Koordinaten, die politische Grenzen und wirtschaftliche fordern; aber das ist nicht meine Entscheidung. Wer ich bin und wenn du aufhörst
Actually hardly anything has happened, outside of the quotidian.
Such a beautiful word for such a common meaning, meaning common.
It probably asks for something more, not just quotidian, but quotidian something. Out of the ordinary.
Like depois de asks for infinitivo.
Here I go again, rambling, rambling, rambling. The beginning sounded so promising! He could be a writer, if only -
And I tried to fill every silence, every gap, every break; still something went wrong. http://youtu.be/VTQci7NwjB4 What I think about, when I hear quotidian - I don't hear it, I think it and imagine hearing it - is completely different to what Google Image Search wants me to believe that it looks like.
Represent, represent!
I feel so much like a teenager, also, because I am still suffering from the impression, like a sickness, that my English never really evolved further, the style of writing, the manner of speaking, never really got any further than the time and state, when I could still drop teen, when talking about my age, like I would drop names, when talking about pop culture, in a manner of speaking. It's a condition.
Really, I am just as young, and just as inexperienced as any other person my age. Playing it cool, frozen in time, or frozen in a box of ice, next to fish and potatoes.
Games of words, tales I would
tell.
tell.